Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Zealand Update

Thoughts are really starting to move towards emigrating now - largely because we've worked out we'll have nothing to hold us in the UK after September, and so disappearing to NZ is a realistic possibility at any convenient point from them.  Olive will be with us, Tash will be on maternity leave, RRG13 will have taken place .... so thats 2013 done for us in the UK.  Plus if we can move in September we'll get two Summers on the bounce, and that has huge appeal especially when there is still snow on the ground outside.

And then Tash found this place yesterday.  The equivalent of about £175k.  I'd be there tomorrow if I could!!

No comments: