Friday, May 17, 2013

My Wife : The Best Mum


The obvious blog update would be about how Tash was in the Daily Mail yesterday and how she now has Lorraine and This Morning chasing for her TV debut ... but no, I'm gonna say something about how my wife is just the best Mum in the world!

Not just with what she's done for Esme, but also for Alfie and already for Olive.  From solving Alfie's eczema (before the specilists), to researching vaccinations (our kids have not been vaccinated), to finding him the most wonderful pre-school - she goes to such lengths for our tribe, and every day I think how lucky my kids are to have her for a Mum.  I'm sure Alfie would agree, especially when he gets to take that letter into school which says 'we don't agree with homework'.  And already for Olive she has every eventuality covered for her birth, not just so it goes smoothly or healthily but so that it's the most wonderful experience for Olive that it can be.

To some she might seem as 'alternative', but we just think she's wonderful!

No comments: